Power of Attorney
Get on the right path in regards to your estate plans, once and for all, with proven strategies and step-by-step instructions to create a fully customizable and enforceable Power of Attorney.
A Power of Attorney is even more important than a will because a Power of Attorney is all about you, before you die – a will is only about dividing up your property when you’re no longer around !
DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU?
- You’re living in a permanent cycle of “I’ll get around to it one day.” Let’s face it, you are a busy person and between work, family, and all the other obligations (like that mile long to-do list!) that life demands, it’s hard to get around to figuring out your estate plans. But still, you know it’s important!
- You feel massive resistance around having end of life conversations with your loved ones, or even with yourself! Some side effects of talking about end of life include dread, fear, resistance, nausea, frustration, and agony. After all, thinking about what will happen in the event of a catastrophe can be downright scary since almost everyone thinks that bad things won’t happen to them, until it does!
- You think, “Do I even have enough financial assets to have to worry about this stuff?” You’re doing well enough financially but you know that a lawyer’s billable time can add up quickly. So you may be wondering if it’s even worth it to spend money hiring an attorney if you’ve only got a small amount of assets.
- You are unsure about how to even start the process. Creating and drafting legal documents can be an overwhelming project. In fact, many people abandon the project because they don’t have clear step by step instructions because they often think, “How will I know I’ve covered everything that needs to be covered? ”
- You’re frustrated by all the conflicting information. You’ve Googled it all and keep finding information that is telling you different things and you’re getting sick of wasting time trying to research everything on your own.
Did you raise your hand to any (or all) of the above?
If so, good.
You are SO in the right place.
Now, I Want You To Take A Moment And To Answer This One Question …
If the unimaginable were to happen tomorrow and you were unable to tend to your own affairs for just one week, do you have the tools and systems in place to make sure everything will run smoothly in your absence?
If so, I want you to know that:#1 You are NOT alone. #2 It’s totally possible for you to make sure everything is in place for when the unimaginable (AKA LIFE!) happens.
I Want To Introduce You To Your NEW Secret Weapon:
The Journey of a Power of Attorney Course
The Journey Of A Power Of Attorney Is The First Program
Of It’s Kind That …
… Will Allow You To Finally Break Through Your Procrastination And Take That FIRST Step To Getting Your Estate Plan In Order.
… Will Help You Free Up Mental Space And Stop Worrying About What Will Happen If x, y, and z happens.
… Will Allow You To Understand The Intricacies Involved In Drafting An Enforceable Power Of Attorney.
… Will Give You The Step By Step Instructions To Draft A Power Of Attorney That Is Fully Customizable And Fits Your Unique Situation.
… Will Keep Your Assets Safe Against Unscrupulous People For Generations To Come.
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from helping my own clients with their Power of Attorney needs and channeled it into a comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program that not only teaches you the high level theory, but the actual EXECUTION of how you can do the same. Yes, you’ll learn the strategies behind everything you will be doing, but more importantly, you’ll have a meticulous, step-by-step, project plan that leaves nothing out and takes nothing for granted as you implement it.
Even though the reasons to create a power of attorney are a complete no-brainer, the process involved in actually creating one is anything but .
WANT TO DRAFT YOUR FIRST POWER OF ATTORNEY?
So Now Where Do I Even Start!?
Even though the reasons to create a Power of Attorney are a complete no-brainer, the process involved in actually creating one is anything but .
In the course, I have broken everything down into FOUR Modules – here is a look at what we’ll cover during each module…
Complete, 360 degree overview of why you need a POA and a complete look at how you can lay the proper foundation. You will be able to define you target agent as we take a look at the pros and cons of why you may or may not want to have multiple agents, successor agents, and what you MUST consider when deciding what type of powers you want to delegate to your agent.
Once you have a general idea of who will be acting as your agent and what type of document you want to draft, you will need to reflect on on and decide which specific types of powers you want to grant them. Then, it is essential that you follow a specific framework in communicating your wishes to your agent that will not only set them up for success but it will drastically reduce your chances of them abusing their power. Additionally, we will also discuss all the different ways that your agent can officially begin using the POA document.
We will break down every single different type of abuse as well as clear actionable steps that both you and your loved ones can take to drastically reduce your chances of experiencing abuse. Trust me, this is not a module you’ll want to miss! because Even if you meet with an attorney to have them draft your POA, they don’t give you the checklists, worksheets, letters that you’ll need to make sure that your agent does not abuse their power. Education is key here and unfortunately, it’s not something that most people want to be billed for at a $200 – $400 an hour rate to get that information from a lawyer for!
We will discuss all the details surrounding how to properly terminate your POA because again, it’s not a one size fits all type of approach and each POA can end in several different ways. Then, we discuss the circumstances in which a third party can deny your POA and the exact step by step formula that you need to take in order to prevent that from ever happening. Because a POA is only good if third parties accept it -otherwise, what’s the point of having a POA in the first place, right? And finally, we will go into depth about what you need to do and be aware of in regards to updating your POA if you ever move to a new state.
In this final module, we will review, step-by-step exactly how you can create an enforceable and legally valid POA in all 50 states! I will also show you how you can customize it to fit your unique situation with a breakdown of exactly what you need to do and when you need to do it. We will also discuss what you need to do after you have signed your POA in that when and why you should or should not record your POA with the county clerks office.
But the time to start thinking of your estate
plans isn’t in 10 weeks, 10 months or
10 years from now.
Meet The Instructor
Learn Why This Course
Hey there, I’m Saman Saba. I am the owner and principal real estate attorney at the Saba Law Group, LLC as well as a licensed REALTOR®. And there’s one thing you have to know: I am obsessed with providing transparency in everything I do. You see, in my legal and brokerage practice, I have always taken a transparent approach with my clients – always trying to show them why things are done a certain way and why I think there may be an even better way. And the more transparent I was with my clients, the more transparent they were with me – it was this beautiful cycle.
And with that, they provided me with transparent and honest feedback about their experience with their Power of Attorney document. And after working with dozens of clients in drafting their Power of Attorney document, I began hearing the same stories over and over again. Every one of my clients, in their own way would say how they were surprised, shocked even, with how powerful of a document the Power of Attorney truly was. And with that, many of them told me that they would have loved to have been able to dive deeper and to create an all-encompassing POA versus creating a POA that only helped them with their real estate transaction.
And that is exactly why I decided to create the Journey of a Power of Attorney course – because my clients were absolutely right! There is this incredible need for people, to get the information they need that will help them create their Power of Attorney’s not just for their real estate transactions but for all areas of their lives! And that is what I have strived to accomplish with this course! I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from helping my own clients with their Power of Attorney needs and channeled it into a comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program that not only teaches you the high level theory, but the actual EXECUTION of how you can do the same.
Yes, you’ll learn the strategies behind everything you will be doing, but more importantly, you’ll have a meticulous, step-by-step, project plan that leaves nothing out and takes nothing for granted as you implement it.
5 Reasons Why You Need to Create Your Power of Attorney NOW:
- If you haven’t set up any estate plans, NONE of your assets are safe! Millions of people have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars and had to endure unnecessary stress and headache due to never getting around to setting up their Power of Attorney.
- Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, for any of us! In life, the unexpected is the only thing that is guaranteed to happen to all of us.
- You can only create a POA while you still have the mental capacity. If you become mentally incapacitated tomorrow, it’ll be too late!
- Doing so will help you create a lasting legacy for your family and future descendants. When you secure your estate plans, you will drastically reduce your chances of unscrupulous people stealing your hard earned assets later on!
- Setting up your POA has never been easier than today with the clear guidance of this course. This course is the FIRST of its kind!!
MY PROMISE TO YOU
By joining this course, you will get access to the exact information you need in order to create your own Power of Attorney. I’m confident that you’ll LOVE this course because I KNOW it works since it is the exact same process that’s behind what I use for my own clients in my representation of them as their attorney.
However, if you are on the fence that this course will actually be able to help you create your own Power of Attorney, then I want to give you the ability to buy it will CONFIDENCE! That’s why I will give you a FULL 7 DAYS to go through the program, follow the simple step-by-steps and realize for yourself just how amazing it will feel to have a fully enforceable and customized Power of Attorney.
If you do the work, I promise that you will be able to create your own masterpiece! Please read our 7-day refund policy before purchasing.
Who is Journey of a POA Course for?
This investment will pay for itself many times over if you are . . .
- Someone who is just beginning to think about their estate plans. A Power of Attorney is the FIRST document that people usually create because it trumps the importance of a will. A Power of Attorney is used while you are still BREATHING, a will is only for once you are no longer on this earth.
- Someone with a growing family. You want to set your family up for the future and want to make sure that your hard earned money goes to them – not to those people who are going to scam you out of your money!
- Someone who doesn’t want to be a burden for their loved ones. By taking control of how you want your affairs handled in the event that you no longer can, it will help ease the burden for your loved ones by providing them with a clear roadmap of how you want your affairs handled.
- Someone who has a unique situation in their life and they want to make sure that is clearly represented. The fill in the blank Power of Attorneys that can be downloaded off the Internet will not take into account how your unique situation is handled nor will they come with any sort of instructions.
- Busy bees! Let’s face it, you’re busy with a job, family, or other obligations and you have limited time to take time off from work and head to an attorney’s office. This is a great option for you so that can spend more time doing things you love with people you love.
The Journey of a Power of Attorney is NOT a good fit if you . . .
- Don’t want to put the work in. This course requires you to use the information I have provided you with. Plain and simple, if you want something done for you, then you should consult with an attorney, instead.
- Don’t care what happens to you or to your affairs. Some people like living life by the seat of their pants (whatever that means!) and don’t care to plan for the future – if you are one of those people, then you will not appreciate the value of this course.
Why Should I Buy This Course?
Here are the top 3 reasons why you should invest in this course:
- You will be guaranteed to have the ability to create your own unique Power of Attorney.
That’s right – you’re not just paying for the course, you’re paying for the outcome. By the end of this course, you will have a fully enforceable and customizable Power of Attorney that you can update or change anytime you need because I get it, as life changes, so do your estate plans!
- You’re getting education and tools, not just information.
This isn’t just a bunch of random information that makes no sense. You’ll get access to all 4 video modules, cheat sheets, letters, and every tool you need to create a Power of Attorney. This is a proven strategy that takes you from no POA to an amazing POA in the least amount of time possible. Each lesson builds upon the previous one to ensure that you’re actually learning AND applying everything. In short, you don’t know what you don’t know, and I’m going to tell you exactly what that is.
- I want to see you succeed!!
When you enroll in this brand new course, I want to see you succeed and that is why if you have any special requests – I’ve got you covered. If there’s a tutorial you’d like to see included, all you have to do is REQUEST IT! Let’s Do This, TOGETHER!
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is just a fraction of the cost that it would be for you if you were to meet with an attorney but with about 10x more value than they could ever provide with just a one hour meeting.
Also, the question you should be asking yourself is, “what is the cost of NOT having an enforceable and customized Power of Attorney?” The answer to THAT question is, your entire NETWORTH because when you don’t have a POA, that is what is at risk.
Yes! If you finish the course, implement the works and still find that your customized Power of Attorney is not what you had in mind, then you can email me within 7 days once the course is live for a refund.
Lifetime access! Which by the way, the course WILL continuously be updated with new strategies, videos, and course materials over the span of its lifetime which you will also have access to.
Good question! The course materials are shared as video content, audio files, and worksheets/checklists/PDF’s. So, whether you prefer to read, write, watch, or listen to the content, you’ll be covered.
It’s up to you. You can waste money on fill-in-the that are may not be not enforceable and pull your hair out while trying to decipher if the language contained within it meets your unique situation. OR, you can have an enforceable and customizable POA that you know will be upheld by those relying on its validity. Plus, you’ll actually save money when it comes time to updating your POA in case you move or if you ever need to make any tweaks to it. By taking this training, your POA will be enforceable, customizable, and it will help you actually save money!
I LOVE that you are already thinking about your future, but this course is intended to be the most beneficial for those people who have some assets that they want to protect. Be sure to check back with us once you have built up a little nest egg.
Given the fact that I provide you with all the tools and information you need to create a customized and enforceable Power of Attorney, you won’t need to worry about other expenses. Also, since you will be receiving all the information you need to drastically reduce your chances of being financially abused, you can also expect to SAVE money from having to hire an attorney to take any unscrupulous people to court, either for criminal or civil charges!!
Trust me when I say that I want you to be successful with this course and as such, you will have the ability to ask your questions directly to me! Throughout the course, I will be checking in with you to make sure that you are NOT getting stuck!